Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tulie bakery

Tulie Bakery

863 E 700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84102

TL;DR DISCLAIMER: I only got baked goods, just because I stumbled upon this after a meal.
- Price: Less than $10 
- Flavor: Sweet
- Filling?: Snack
- Parking: Good


Another place away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Parking is not really an issue as it's located in those suburban avenue areas. I have yet to try their savory menu options but I have really enjoyed their baked goods.



Their macarons were a little stale. I imagine they're much better when they're fresh. I have had some timing problems so perhaps my judgment is unfair. I will have to give them another chance when they're fresh out of the oven.



Their croissant aux amands is killer. It is enormous and tastes phenomenal. The crispy, flaky exterior harbors a soft, buttery interior. I could imagine this being enough for a meal, if my appetite weren't my master.
Their chocolate chip cookies are excellent. I have yet to try the others, but if they fall in the same vein then they will be a delight to behold.



Tulie is a cozy bakery with a powerful pastry punch. I will give their macarons a second chance for redemption. Their pastries and cookies have proven themselves worthy of a return visit.


Tulie Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment