Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Caffe D'bolla

Caffe D'Bolla

249 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
TL;DR 
- Price: Below $10
- Flavor: Rich, 
- Filling?: Snack
- Parking: Downtown, but seems good

I apologize, I usually am clearer about parking information but I walked here and was distracted, so my Perception was at a disadvantage.

Caffe D'Bolla is a really cool place. Nicely decorated. I was advised to come here because of how authentic their boba (my jam) is.


The person working there seemed rushed, as though he were watching "the big game" in the back or something. No small talk (at least not with me), just took my order and went back as though I was an obstacle. That didn't feel great. Who knows, he might've been distracted with something bad happening in his life. I don't want to rush to judgment.



I ordered the Chocolate Milk Tea boba. It was pretty good. I think this is Taiwanese style, which is less thick. I'm usually accustomed to the smoothie-like consistency in boba. This was a nice change of pace. There was a bit more ice than I would've liked, though, which just takes up space that could've been occupied by more chocolaty deliciousness.


The cashier was very knowledgeable from what I heard him say to another customer who walked in. Yeah, I eavesdropped. I like to think of it as experiencing the establishment vicariously through another.

I have heard really good things about their Syphon brew, which is a bit pricier and takes a little longer, but is a fresh, unique coffee experience. Also, it seems that they do foam art on the Cappuccinos, which is something I've longed for.

The product is good, and I will likely return to try both the Syphon Brew as well as the Cappuccino. I will just have lower expectations with respect to service.
Caffe D'Bolla Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment