Thursday, July 16, 2015

Koko kitchen

Koko kitchen

702 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

TL;DR
- Price: $10 - 18 per person
Flavor: Light (in the good way)
- Filling?: Yes
- Parking: Good

A quaint, cozy Japanese restaurant in a more suburban part of town.
Upon entry, I was met with the busy ambiance of people happily conversing and slurping their noodles.

I ordered the special: Kimchi Ramen for a very reasonable $8.50
Very distinct kimchi flavor: I was afraid it'd be diluted in the soup. Killer pork recommendation from the cashier: slight char for crispness, great flavor. Seaweed is a nice addition. 



I'm still not used to drinking the broth. I'm sorry. I'm supposed to, but I can't quite get over it.

Ramen has an incredible ability to warm me up. I feel like I am sharing an embrace with a loved one... Internally (that sounded less creepy in my head). 

The selection is incredible here. There's ramen, there're rice meals, there's curry, there's sushi. Goodness, I will have to come back more often to see what else I can try.


Koko Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment