Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Rose Establishment

The Rose Establishment

235 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

TL;DR (I only tried the coffee and baked goods)
- Price: Less than $10 
- Flavor: Unique (in the good way)
- Filling?: Snack 
- Parking: Reasonable



The Rose Establishment is one of my favorite places to get macarons. The only catch is that they're so sought after that most of the time they run out before I arrive.

This is a really nice place to get a coffee (black, iced). The environment is very chill, very relaxed. The staff is very friendly.

The macaroon feels like biting into coconut bliss. Wow. I finished it before I realized that it would probably go really well with my coffee. Guess that's what seconds are for, eh?



The Rose Establishment provides delicious baked goods with a twist: Chocolate chip cookies with fleur de sel (French sea salt), Brownies with lavender, etc. One must try them before passing judgment. The flavor profiles are fascinating.





If you, like me, are addicted to macarons and coffee, stop by The Rose Establishment some time. I regret arriving without an empty belly to try the menu items, but c'est la vie (oohhh, I never thought I'd get the chance to say that one *checks bucket list*).
The Rose Establishment Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment