Sunday, July 19, 2015

Publik

Publik

975 West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
TL;DR
- Price: Less than $10 
- Flavor: Simple/Minimalist
- Filling?: Snack
- Parking: Reasonable 



I walked over the Publik from the street and was thus fooled by two decoy doors before I was able to go through the actual entrance to the coffee shop.


The building seems to house a visible brewing area. Very cool to witness.


The cafe is very industrial. There is a lot of open space in both the downstairs and upstairs areas. Anyone suffering from claustrophobia should find this place pretty comfortable.





I ordered the Cinnamon Toast and a Cold Brew (iced coffee, black, as per usual). 


I felt like I made a bad choice with the Cinnamon Toast. My expectation was a large Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but there was far less cinnamon and sugar than I hoped. Economically speaking, not good. Overall, it was okay. The toast is really thick, so it's fairly filling.

The coffee is pretty good. It's just strong enough without being excessive.

I might have to try a different menu item. The coffee is reasonable, though. The atmosphere is pretty chill: the electronic and instrumental music makes it pretty easy to focus on work.






Publik. Coffee Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment