Saturday, August 8, 2015

Jack Mormon Coffee

Jack Mormon Coffee

82 E St E, Salt Lake City, UT 84103

TL;DR 
- Price: Below $10
- Flavor: Unique
- Filling?: Coffee Break
- Parking: Avenues-style, neighborhood


























It is very likely that you'll have to park in front of houses when you come here. It's pretty busy, but they get you in and out pretty quickly.

I was ready to order my usual Black Iced Coffee when something on the menu caught my eye: Cold Brew On Nitro.








































After inquiring with the friendly staff, I learned that the primary difference is that they make it frothy at the top. When you drink it, it is very similar to drinking a Guiness. Pretty legit, I must say. It comes in one size for $4. 

Economically speaking, I won't make it a consistent purchase. But I could definitely see this being a special occasion or date drink. Special note: it was not bitter at all. They may have added sugar already. Those who like it black should probably double-check on that front.

The establishment is quite small, with only about 3-4 seats at the max. There is a long counter you can stand at to enjoy your beverage, if you aren't on of the lucky few to score a seat.

I need to come back to try their classic black coffee. The Nitro Cold Brew is great, but I need the original. Next time!

08/22 update!: their iced black coffee is pretty good. Not very bitter, so those looking to start going black needn't hesitate.









Jack Mormon Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment