Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bruges - Sugarhouse

Bruges

2314 E Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
TL;DR 
- Price: $8 - $15
- Flavor: Dessert
- Filling?: Big snack or Meal
- Parking: ?Sketchy?




















Firstly, I'd like to note that parking is sketchy here. There are a couple lots nearby, but I do not know if they're open to Bruges customers. I ended up parking on the street curbside. Do not let the parking deter you, the food is great.




















Upon entry, I really noted how bold and beautiful Bruges is decorated. Even their menu is set up in a very visually pleasing manner.





















I ordered The Bruges Favorite. This is the one I would see most often on Instagram, so I thought, "It must be good, right?" It was a Liege Waffle with Fresh Strawberries and Creme Fraiche.




















The waffle was sweet and perfectly crisp. They give you tons of strawberries, which are wonderfully fresh and delectable! The Creme Fraiche is excellent.

Definitely coming back. The waffles are incredible. I'd like to try their other waffles as well as their fries (which I've heard are the bomb). Seems like a wonderful date location, too.


Bruges Waffles & Frites Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment