Sunday, August 2, 2015

Blue Copper Coffee Room

Blue Copper Coffee Room

179 W 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
TL;DR 
- Price: Below $10
- Flavor: Strong
- Filling?: Snack
- Parking: Pretty good























I got their 16 oz Iced Coffee. It was very strong (as I like it) but was not very bitter. Excellent quality.

It was a pretty quiet place. Very nice hang out spot with instrumental music in the background and minimalist decor.



I'm sorry. I haven't done this place justice. I came here after eating an exorbitant amount elsewhere and was only able to try their coffee. But... their coffee is stupendous. Their service is awesome, also. Definitely going to come back and try their pastries.
Blue Copper Coffee Room Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment