Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dolcetti Gelato

Dolcetti Gelato

902 E 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84105
TL;DR 
- Price: Below $10 per person
- Flavor: Very distinct, unique
- Filling?: Dessert
- Parking: Street parking in avenues, seems reasonable




Woman working the front was super friendly; she was very open to giving samples. The samples she suggested were incredible. Black current was really a blast of flavor. Their star was definitely the coconut mango sticky rice gelato. I can't even handle how accurate this tastes. Even the texture was similar to the classic dessert.



I love their sizes. Having survived the Super Size era, it's nice to see smaller sizes. This gave me the opportunity to sample their delectable looking macarons.



Macaron nonsense from Milton:
Nutella is the business. Best. Wow. My words... I want to wax poetic like Cyrano. I want to shout to the heavens from the highest mountaintop.
The lime is divine. The little piece of lime reminded me of of what was to come but I wasn't ready for this. No one could be ready for this. I started with the Nutella and was expecting Nutella to be the good one to which the others would be weighed, measured and found wanting. Nope, lime showed up and showed me what's up.
Whoaaaaa, what is this cookie butter? Wooooow. Their consistency is stellar. Every flavor has knocked it out of the ballpark.
The dulce de leche has such powerful flavor. The filling is so distinct. I can't believe it.


The key to my heart is found in the macaron. I have found a new favorite place to get them, along with delicious gelato.


By the way, their decor is something to behold. Terrific little place with great staff. I expect to gain a lot of weight after having found Dolcetti Gelato.


Dolcetti Gelato Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment