Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Greenhouse Effect

The Greenhouse Effect Coffee

3231 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
TL;DR 
- Price: $10 - 18 
- Flavor: Crepes (savory and sweet)
- Filling?: Yes
- Parking: Good


I was recommended this by several people! Thank you.

Ordered the small coffee and breakfast crepe (honey ham, scrambled eggs).

The coffee is pretty good. Not extremely bitter. 

The cafe sitting area is a little chilly and this is evident with how well you see the smoke from the coffee. So make an accurate assessment of temperature before you take your coat off during the winter.

There are a lot of different seating options to choose from so you know I had to go with the big comfy chair.

Pro-tip: don't choose the short, comfy chair with a taller table if you're eating a crepe with a fork and knife. I feel like a kid sitting at the grownup table.


There are board games, which is really cool. This seems like a very nice place to hang out and chill. I could see this being a good date spot: coffee, crepe, canasta and conversation (Probably not actually canasta, it was the only game that came to mind for alliterative purposes).


The crepe is delightful. Very hot and fluffy. The eggs and ham work very well here. My expectations for a crepe were different, specifically with regards to appearance. They've folded it up into two pockets, which seems very portable. I could see myself holding this in a napkin and walking downtown.

I had a savory option and I plan on returning so I can try the sweet one next time.



Greenhouse Effect Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment