Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bambara

Bambara

202 Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

TL;DR 
- Price: $10 - 20 Brunch, $30+ Dinner
- Flavor: American
- Filling?: Yes
- Parking: Downtown




Very classy establishment, attached to Hotel Monaco. There is public parking on the street and the hotel has a parking garage as well.



I need to stress that I came here for Brunch, which is quite less expensive than their Dinner options, so keep that in mind when you are making plans.


Salmon Benedict - server said it's one of his favorite things on the menu, so why not?
It looked and smelled divine. The salmon was, surprisingly, not the usual smoked lox. It seemed to be an actual grilled filet. It was not dry at all, which is generally a common concern when it comes to cooked salmon.

The wedge of tomato was interesting and provided nice color to the dish (lipstick for the plate, as it were). It was very mild as well. I was concerned that it would be very sour.

I am not the biggest bread connoisseur, but I really appreciated the use of warm, crisp ciabatta in lieu of the usual generic English muffin. It was a nice change of pace.

The potatoes were not very oily to taste. I really enjoyed the onions and peppers scattered amongst the potatoes.






I love a good Benedict, and Bambara delivered. I will look forward to an opportunity to experience their dinner. If brunch is any indication, it will be a delightful evening.


Bambara Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment