Saturday, June 18, 2016

Tin Angel Cafe

Tin Angel Cafe


TL;DR- Price: $10 - 15 per person
- Flavor: Breakfast! American
- Filling?: Yes

Parking: Near Downtown



Cozy little place. Parking is a little rough. 

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I thought it was just going to be a nice little cafe with a few baked goods but it ended up being a sit-down restaurant! 

I went for the coffee and the daily special omelet. 

The coffee was acidic but not too bitter. Very satisfying going down. It's actually the Vienna blend from Rimini nearby. They use the toddy method, which results in the best iced coffee, so I hear. Interesting! 



The omelet was not as hot as I would have liked. Not cold, just a little more than warm. Probably because it was waiting on the piping hot breakfast potatoes, which were absolutely incredible. The pesto atop the omelet is very strong. I would advise spreading it amongst the egg so you don't get overwhelmed by a massive blast of flavor. I didn't even use all of it, in fear of not tasting the omelet. It is an interesting choice on an omelet, with both sweet and savory flavors melding atop the ordinarily simple flavors of egg, peppers, and feta. Too much pesto? For me, yes.



The breakfast potatoes deserve their own paragraph. Hot and tasty, they were accompanied by a delightful blend of peppers and onions. If they didn't come with your order, I would not hesitate to give them a try anyway. Tin Angel Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment