Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pig & A Jelly Jar

Pig & A Jelly Jar

TL;DR
- Price: $10 - 15 per person
- Flavor: Breakfast/American
- Filling?: Yes
- Parking: Rough

Pig & A Jelly Jar is a quite cozy and colorful place.

The service is good. The servers are always very helpful and willing to make small talk.

The server recommended the Chicken and Waffles, Benedict, and breakfast items as a whole.

I just chose straight chicken and waffles this time. I've been here before, of course, but I was clearly too distracted to give the food an objective review then. Beautiful company can make anything magical.

I've was given the tip to mix the hot sauce with the syrup. My goodness... I did it wrong the first time. The hot sauce combination is fantastic. I've found that the chicken in chicken and waffles should be crisp but not too crisp, or you'll accidentally cut off all the skin as you eat. This chicken was fried very well: the skin was crispy but the meat was moist. It had a fair amount of flavor to it, too, which was a nice realization in between syrup and hot sauced bites. The waffle was nice and fluffy: the perfect bed for my chicken. The syrup seemed fairly standard.





Surprisingly enough, this place is open until 9 pm Thursdays - Sundays. If you want breakfast at night, but not at Mistake Hour, come to Pig & A Jelly Jar. Pig & a Jelly Jar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




No comments:

Post a Comment